Following on from the success of the ABC Legal Seminar on Thursday 20th September , AFFORD Business Club are offering members access to an exclusive series of Legal Clinics with experienced lawyers from an internationally-renowned law firm, Morrison and Foerster LLP.
The Clinics will be an opportunity to have a one-to-one consultation with a specialist lawyer in your area of work, who will provide pro-bono advice and guidance on any legal concerns or queries you may have. This could cover any of the following topic areas:
- Types of business organisation, sole trader, partnership, company, charitable status
- Contracts, formation, effect and enforceability, standard terms and exclusion clauses
- Essentials of relevant employment law
- Tax considerations for entrepreneurs
- Avenues for conflict and dispute resolution
- Intellectual Property
- International trade: Import and Export
The dates of these clinics are as follows:
- Thursday 22nd November 2018
- Thursday 6th December 2018
If you are interested in attending any of the legal clinics and would like to join AFFORD Business Club click here.