This year we are celebrating Global Entrepreneurship week #GEW2018 from 12th-18th November 2018 by showcasing the impact that diaspora entrepreneurs have towards development in Africa on all our social media channels. Follow #diasporatransformers to get updates and join the conversation on the importance of African diaspora entrepreneurship.
We are also hosting a series of Facebook Live roundtable discussions which will take place from Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 1:30pm. The discussions will focus on exploring the impact diaspora entrepreneurs are making towards development in Africa and provide up and coming entrepreneurs with advice on how to start and maintain a successful diaspora business.
Special guests include:
- Bashair Ahmed, Founder of Shabaka Enteprise
- Annette Fisher, Partner at FA Global
- Yasmin Botchway, Blogger & YouTuber
- Mariatu Turay, Founder of Gitas Portal
- Tobi Oludayomi, Co-founder of Studio 14